Today is a good day to be a spark!
At The Ion Center, we work everyday to take the best care of people of all identities who have been impacted by power-based personal violence and to measurably reduce the number of people who have been hurt by it. Our identity is found in everything we do: preventION, interventION, inclusION, compassION, protectION, transformatION.
In 2021 & 2022 the Ion Center provided:
- Housing for 519 adults & children
- Support on 6,1117 hotline calls & 764 text conversations
- 13,602 hours of crisis intervention services
- 25,589 bednights
- 73,767 meals
- 89 pets fostered for 4,345 nights
- 1,798 hours of legal advocacy & court accompaniment
- 762 hours of hospital advocacy responding to 366 emergency room calls
- Prevention overviews for 6,424 high school/college students & 198 community members
- Bystander trainings for 254 high school/college students & 198 community members
Donations can also be mailed to: The Ion Center, 835 Madison Avenue, Covington KY 41011
Thank you for your consideration of a donation to The Ion Center!